wiki
Register To Post

Threaded | Oldest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
Shine
Posted on: 2007/4/28 15:59
Home away from home
Re: wiki
Fortunately they aren't errors but just notices which you can neglet, because they don't influence the working of the module.

As for the other questions I cannot answer.

Grtz., Shine

----------------
php: 4.4.0
MySQL: 4.0.15
Zend Engine v1.3.0
Apache/1.3.34

powadha
Posted on: 2007/4/27 20:24
Not too shy to talk
I get a couple of errors on the wiki admin page (Xoops Cube Legacy) using latest update for PukiWiki:

Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _AM_WIKI_ALLOW_NEW - assumed '_AM_WIKI_ALLOW_NEW' in file modules/pukiwiki/admin/index.php line 648
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _AM_WIKI_ANONWRITABLE_MSG - assumed '_AM_WIKI_ANONWRITABLE_MSG' in file modules/pukiwiki/admin/index.php line 661
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _AM_ALLOW_EDIT_VALDEF - assumed '_AM_ALLOW_EDIT_VALDEF' in file modules/pukiwiki/admin/index.php line 662
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _AM_WIKI_WRITABLE - assumed '_AM_WIKI_WRITABLE' in file modules/pukiwiki/admin/index.php line 663

The Database Synchronized link only has to be run after install or is this something that has to maintained?

In /modules/pukiwiki/modPukiWiki/ there is a sample.css. Can this file be used and if so how to rename it?

Best regards,

Eugène
gigamaster
Posted on: 2007/4/20 7:00
Home away from home
Hi powadha,

I didn't work personally on wiki layout improvement.
But maybe you should try to the following css file:
http://xoopscube.org/modules/pukiwiki/skin/default.ja.css

Best Regards,

----------------
Xoops Cube Support

MAC OSX - Apache 2.2 - MySQL 5.5 - PHP 5.3
Free BSD - Apache 2.2 - MySQL 5.5 - PHP 5.2

powadha
Posted on: 2007/4/20 5:44
Not too shy to talk
I've been trying the wiki for a while but notice a few differences to the wiki used here. For example the font is smaller (I have to use a font tag to get it normal) and I can't seem to get the 60-40 devision working as you've done on the main page (I just copied the source) it stays smaller or at 100%. Do you perhaps use a different css file and if so could you tell me what you've changed?

Best regards
powadha
Posted on: 2007/4/18 20:51
Not too shy to talk
Thanks! Works nice, but the newer version which is pointed to after installing is mainly in Japanese...which is kinda hard to understand

The older version didn't work with the initial DataBase initialization. The newer did but well, a lot of Japenese. I'll see if I can find my way with it.

Regards
gigamaster
Posted on: 2007/4/18 1:51
Home away from home
Hi powadha,

Welcome to XOOPS Cube!

The Wiki module running at Xoopscube.org was modified by Nobunobu and you can download
here :

/!\ Important Instructions and Link

I suggest you to read the following thread as well:
How can we make better CSS in our wiki?

pukiwikimod_xoopscube.org.zip

Enjoy !

----------------
Xoops Cube Support

MAC OSX - Apache 2.2 - MySQL 5.5 - PHP 5.3
Free BSD - Apache 2.2 - MySQL 5.5 - PHP 5.2

powadha
Posted on: 2007/4/17 2:16
Not too shy to talk
wiki
Hi all,

I've just started to give xoopscube a go. My site (www.ninan.org) is still fully xoops based. I'm running a test site to see if I can get everything as I like it to be before I switch the live site.
I see that xoopscube offers a wiki module which I would really like. Since I'm finding my way around this site could anyone point me to where the module can be downloaded?

Best regards
Threaded | Oldest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top

Register To Post

Who's Online
14 user(s) are online (5 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 14

more...

Welcome | News | Overview | Documentation | Forum | Tutorialstop
Brasilian | French | German | Greek | Japanese | Korean | Russian | T-Chinese