Cubson GUI Force
Register To Post

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
minahito
Posted on: 2006/12/25 16:20
Home away from home
Cubson GUI Force
Cubson GUI Force is GUI edition of cubson.

- Introduction & Screenshots

Story
As war looms on the horizon, the mighty Empire begins a campaign to subjugate its neighbors, to unify only one community & only one repository & only one package. The small kingdom of CUBE which loves freedom shares their fate, and it is here that our tale begins.

After two years ...

To Cube-Kun, a young man living on the streets of Kingdom, the Empire is a hated enemy who took the life of his brother, the only family be had left. In an effort to exact revenge, he hatches a plot to break into the palace and steal treasures from the occupying Imperials.

In the events that follow, Cube-Kun gets rather more than he bargained for when he runs into Princess Xooko-Chan, sole surviving heir to the Kingodom throne.

Together, the two will embark on an incredible journey through the world, tracing the mysteries behind the Empire's invasion. The choices they make will determine the very fate of the world. "What is true freedom?"

Overview
This GUI development environment for Cube modules is the parody of FINAL FANTASY XII. Perhaps, this may be the first 3D application to develop XOOPS modules in a history. We will learn development method with traveling this fantasy world. And in this story, you will fight the empire and find what true freedom is.

Cunbit
Cubson GUI Force has Cunbit-System which is the parody of the Gambit system. This is a kind of meta-programing. By controlling colorful panel, you will be able to build your module.

Roadmap
This is more hard work than XOOPS Cube. This project is still prototype status. And, I stopped developing it to complete XOOPS Cube early. I'll restart it next year.

----------------
minahito
Homepage (poor English )

plusangel
Posted on: 2006/12/25 18:59
Home away from home
Re: Cubson GUI Force
Sounds revolutionary…

Nice reasons to wait for the feature!

It will be great for helping the people that seeing a module as a black-complicated-box to beat the fear and start playing…

By sharing the knowledge, we will be able to build, even more, great things!

Keep the good work…and feed the hungry minds!

----------------
Regards Angelos,

xoopsCube.gr, the greek support site!

minahito
Posted on: 2006/12/26 16:48
Home away from home
Re: Cubson GUI Force
Hi plusangel,

Thank you very much!

I became unable to run xampp in my office this month. Under this condition, I can't develop Cube Legacy well. so I have developed cubson instead of Cube Legacy.

ExtoolsD.dll is the dynamic link library which is developed with cubson. It's also important library for cubson GUI Force. These library will be useful for Cube users in the near feature as well as Cube Legacy.

I will come back to Cube Legacy development next month.

P.S.
To develop Cubson GUI Force English edition, I have to get FF-XII North-American edition. But, I believe that Square-Enix will release its international edition, like existed FF series.

----------------
minahito
Homepage (poor English )

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top

Register To Post

Who's Online
17 user(s) are online (9 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 17

more...

Welcome | News | Overview | Documentation | Forum | Tutorialstop
Brasilian | French | German | Greek | Japanese | Korean | Russian | T-Chinese