This is the album module which manages photos and videos.
The basic specification and the feature are same as myalbum module. The implementing is different completely with myalbum
1. Feature which was succeeded from myalbum all feature based on myalbum v2.88
2. Extension of the index information (1) Photo Date (2) Photo Place (3) Photo Equipment (4) Tag Cloud (5) The ambiguous search using the synonym dictionary (6) suport GoogleMaps http://code.google.com/intl/en/apis/maps/ (7) support Exif http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exchangeable_image_file_format
4. Rich Interface (1) Popup photo using popbox.js (2) Switch of show or hide using prototype.js (3) Static URL using pathinfo (4) support Piclens http://www.cooliris.com/ (5) support Google desktop gadget http://desktop.google.com/plugins/i/mediarssslideshow.html
5. RSS (1) Support MediaRSS (2) Support GeoRSS
6. Implement (1) D3 Style (2) Preload
7. Others (1) Adopt the file name whitch is not easy to analogize
8. Database structure
# Tables which was succeeded from myalbum 8.1 photo ( photo table ) (1) added field which store full URL of photo image (2) added field which store full URL of thumbnail image (3) added field which store image size and mime type (4) added field which store photo date and place (5) added field for customize
8.2 category ( cat table ) (1) added field which store image size (2) added field for customize
8.3 vote ( vote table ) changed field name. not chaneg feature.
# New Tables 8.4 Google Icon (gicon table) this table store GoogleMaps Icons
8.5 MIME type (mime table) this table store MIME Type
8.6 tag (tag table) this table store tags
8.7 photo-tag (p2te table) this table relate photo table and tag table.
8.8 synonym (syno table) this table store synonym for ambiguous search
1. common ( xoops 2.0.16a JP and XOOPS Cube 2.1.x ) When you unzip the zip file, there are two directories html and xoops_trust_path. Please you copy in the directory which XOOPS correspond
When you install, the xoops output warning like the following. Please ignore, because xoops and webphoto work well. ----- Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:_inc_gmap_js.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1095 -----
This module support piclens
When your xoops site which outputs more than one RSS, you set outputs first the RSS of webphoto module. For example, when you set the RSS of whatsnew module in the theme template, you should describe the following.
Notice This is alpha version of full scratch. Although there are no big problem, but I think that there are any small problem. Even if some problems come out, only those who can do somehow personally need to use. Welcome a bug report, a bug solution, and your hack, etc.