Start sketching and prototyping with Firefox.
The Pencil Project's unique mission is to build a free and opensource tool for making diagrams and GUI
prototyping that everyone can use.
- Built-in stencils for diagraming and prototyping
- Multi-page document with background page
- Inter-page linkings!
- On-screen text editing with rich-text supports
- Exporting to HTML, PNG, Openoffice.org document, Word document and PDF.
- Undo/redo supports
- Installing user-defined stencils and templates
- Standard drawing operations: aligning, z-ordering, scaling, rotating...
- Adding external objects
- Personal Collection
- Clipart Browser
- Object snapping
- Sketchy Stencil
- And much more...
Site : http://pencil.evolus.vn/
Paper Browser Designer's Notebook
The Concept is simple.
A sheet of paper used for creating website wireframe. However, not the same kind of grid that you might have used before. I've taken into consideration the actual viewing resolution of your potential user.
Instead of looking at your site inside the browser, why not look at it on what the user sees.
Graphics and Source Code Editors
Build Your Website with Additional Modules