User Page †
Report (1) †
With UserPage?, your registred users can create their own page (for example their biography).
Once they have created their page, it can be viewed by other users (and it can be commented too)
Complete features list:
- Users can create their own page
- Users can see someone else page and a list of all the pages
- You can activate RSS feeds to list the recent pages
- For each user's page, you have a printable and a PDF version.
- The module gives you 3 blocks : Last pages, Top viewed pages, Random pages
- The 3 blocks provide you an "on the fly" method so that you can use the blocks as many times as you want
- Users pages can be commented
- In the module's options, you can select if you want to activate Html, RSS feeds (and the text's length),
you can also select the date's format and you can select to use kiovi.
The module is perfectly adpated if you want to have a social functionality (also call Web 2) on your website.
Attach file: ok.png 1677 download [Information] NO.png 2007 download [Information]
|Author:||Tom_G3X||- 2007/11/16 19:06:19 JST(3241d)|
|Last edit:||gigamaster||- 2009/03/21 18:52:20 JST(2750d)|
|Back Link:||XOOPSCubeLegacy(1910d) ModuleCompatibility(1910d)|